“Yahya Mahamid is an Israeli-Arab Zionist and StandWithUs educator. Born in Umm Al Fahm, an Arab city in northern Israel, Yahya had an Arab upbringing.Like many vocal anti-Zionist activists, he was indoctrinated from childhood to hate Jews and deny Israel’s statehood. However, Yahya began to have regular interactions with “everyday” Israelis which challenged the negative views he had been encouraged to develop. After realizing that he had been intentionally misled, he decided to do everything within his power to combat the negative stereotypes and demonization of Israel. Today Yahya is outspoken activist working for StandWithUs as one of their educators and sharing his personal story around the world.”
Top Media Coverage: (English)
- JerusalemPost: Cleaning the hate.
- Young Muslim BASHES terror attack on Temple Mount
- Canadian Jewish News: MEET YAHYA MAHAMID, THE ‘MUSLIM ZIONIST’
- Sun Sentinel: Israeli-Arab Zionist shares his story throughout South Florida
- Toronto Sun: Facing death threats for refusing to hate Israel.
- The Red&Black: Dawgs for Israel host StandWithUs speaker.
- Yahya Mahamid: A Self-Proclaimed Muslim Zionist
- Inaugural Winnipeg StandWithUs event features charismatic young “Arab Muslim Zionist” Yahya MahamidTop Media Coverage: (Arabic&Hebrew)
- Yahya Mahamid – L’Chayim Promo 1
- Walk the Line
- What is the Best Country in the Middle East for Arab Muslims?
- Yahya Mahamed’s Israel Story
- Arab-Israeli StandWithUs Educator Yahya speaks out at WITS University in South Africa
- Yahya Mahamed, asks The Guardian: Why didn’t you explain the reason Israel built its “wall”?